If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) from Troy Lee Designs for a full refund within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
All returned items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in the original packaging with all original tags attached and, if applicable, protective inner lining intact on mountain bike shorts and/or motocross pants.
Sale items are not eligible for returns or refunds.
For more info on returns, click here.
For Canada Website Returns:
- Login to your TLD account, go to your ORDER HISTORY and select the order on which the item was purchased. There you will be able to request a Return Authorization for the specific item you wish to return.
- If you have not set up an account, or you checked out as a guest, please email email@example.com or call our (800) 239-6566.
Once your request has been reviewed, we will email you a return authorization number (RA #)
Once we receive and inspect the product (7-10 business days), a credit memo will be emailed as proof of receipt and refund.
- Items returned that are not in 100% resalable condition will be subject to a restocking fee of 5-15%.
- Sale items are not eligible for returns or refunds.
- Exchanges will be processed as a refund and a replacement order will need to be placed separately
Please note: RAs are valid for 30 days and will not be accepted if received after 30 days.All returns should be sent to:
Troy Lee Designs/NRI Distribution
8205 Dallas Dr
Kamloops, BC V2C 6X2
- Please call our international department at (844) 824-8774.
At Troy Lee Designs we take great pride in the quality and fit of each of our products. We will stand behind them 100%. If for any reason, you have not been completely satisfied, TLD will provide the following warranty policy.
We offer virtual warranty inspection on all our products by sending an email with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The warranty policy covers the product only in the case of manufacture defect. It does not cover products damaged due to normal wear and tear, negligence, improper care, natural breaking or fading of colors and materials over time and/or exposure.
TLD may request the defective product for further inspection. A prepaid UPS label will be emailed. Once received and inspected, a replacement of the same or "like" item will be shipped.
You will be contacted once the inspection is completed and informed on what action will be taken.