TROY LEE DESIGNS WIN YOUR WISH LIST SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Troy Lee Designs Win Your Wish List Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Canada and the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, consultants, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives or agents of Troy Lee Designs, any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, legal counsel, advertising/promotion agencies, public relations agencies, prize suppliers, any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Parties”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the eligibility of winner. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, provincial, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- SPONSOR: Troy Lee Designs, 155 E Rincon, Corona, CA 92879 (the “Sponsor”).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Begins at 12:01 AM PT on November 14, 2022 and ends on 11:59 PM PT on November 21, 2022. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm PT on November 21, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES:To enter the Sweepstakes, visit troyleedesigns.com during the Sweepstakes Period and create an account profile. As part of the account profile, the entrant must create a Wish List. Entrants will be asked to provide their full name, and e-mail address in their account profile. Entrants may enter only one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, damaged, misdirected, illegible or incomplete registrations, or entries. Any attempt by any participant to obtain or submit more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Entries that are generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void. Normal Internet access, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
Sweepstakes entries will be attributed to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted during registration/entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Winning participants may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the claimed winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry, or forfeit the prize (at Sponsor’s sole discretion). Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
- PRIZES:One (1) winner will win the items from their Wish List in the order that they were added to the Wish List, up to a maximum value of $800.00 USD. Approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded is $800.00 USD.
- DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: One (1) will be selected by a random draw on [11/22/22]. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will be notified that they have won by email, within seven (7) days of the draw. Except where legally prohibited, the potential winner will be required to execute and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (“Eligibility/Liability Form”) within seven (7) days of notification. The Eligibility/Liability Form, (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Sweepstakes Parties and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, partners, employees, agents, representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with the Sweepstakes, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of the entrant’s name, likeness, biography, statements, and any other similar materials without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet.
Winners will be required to provide their shipping address to Sponsor to be declared the winner, which will be used to ship the prize to the winner.
Additional requirements for entrants who are legal residents of Canada: If the selected entrant is a resident of Canada, then in order to win the prize, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, as provided on the Eligibility/Liability Form. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate or necessary to comply with applicable law. If the selected entrant fails to correctly answer the question, they will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS:The prize is not transferable, and no substitution is allowed except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value (including cash award) if advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Any and all taxes on any prize awarded, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, selection of an alternate winner. Failure by a selected entrant to (i) properly complete the Eligibility/Liability Form and return it by email to Sponsor within seven (7) business days from the time it is marked as having been sent to the entrant by Sponsor; (ii) accept the prize within the time period specified for any reason or use the prize on dates specified by Sponsor; or (iii) comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion selection of an alternate eligible entrant who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) with respect to legal residents of Quebec, to void any suspect entries and: (a) cancel, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible entries received, up to the time of impairment.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY (AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION) MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor, subject to the approval of the Régie with respect to legal residents of Quebec, reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to amend these Official Rules, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason. If due to printing, production, online, internet, computer or other error of any kind, more prizes are claimed than intended to be distributed or awarded according to these Official Rules, then, in addition to having the right to terminate the Sweepstakes immediately, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to rescind invalid prize claims and/or conduct a random draw from amongst all eligible prize claimants to award the correct number of prizes. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules.
Sponsor, subject to the consent of the Régie with respect to legal residents of Quebec, reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in the Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entry with the Official Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of Sponsor, and in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Sweepstakes as contemplated in these Official Rules.
If any provision of these Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
The Releasees assume no responsibility for lost, delayed, incomplete, incompatible or misdirected entries. The Releasees will not be liable for: (i) any human error or failure of any website or application during the Sweepstakes; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems relating to any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry to be received for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (iv) inability to access any website; (v) theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; (vi) any injury related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or access to any website; and/or (vii) any combination of the above.
All entries are subject to verification at any time. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASEES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNER GRANTS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HOMETOWN AND STATE/PROVINCE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- DISPUTES:Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the New York.
For legal residents of Quebec: any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List, send an email to email@example.com, with the sweepstakes name in the subject line.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property used by Sponsor in connection with the promotion and/or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, all trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations, are owned (or licensed, as the case may be) by Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any such intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- LANGUAGE: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of the Official Rules, the English version shall prevail.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules.